Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ethnic Summer







I bought this high neck top a while back since it seemed to be the top of the season but I made a fatal error. In my poor state at the time of buying I sent back the ASOS version in favour for the cheaper eBay one and now I am blighted with see through top. 

Schoolboy.

I do really love the style but next time, I won't be scrimping then maybe I'll keep my dignity.

Loving the maxi skirts when the weather is hot and these mirrored sunglasses are one of my favourite recent Primark finds. The ethnic necklace is from a souk in Marrakech. It took my very best haggling to get it to come home with me but how annoying is it when some of the little doo-dahs flip underneath? Very annoying.

Black Roll Neck Top - Ebay
Green Maxi Skirt - Primark
Flip Flops - Primark
Cardigan - Internacionale
Leather Satchel - Glastonbury Stall
Mirrored Sunglasses - Primark
Necklace - Moroccan Market
Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment