Wednesday 3 July 2013

Joni Jeans








I resisted Topshop jeans for years. Well, I say resisted, more like avoided them from the fear of never getting them over my gigantic calves. I find Topshop's sizing quite small but once upon a time in the sale, I dared try on a pair of Jamie jeans and was thrilled and a little shocked to find they fit.

So my eyes were opened to the world of Topshop denim and when on the hunt for some super high waisted jeans, I discovered Topshop Joni jeans.

On a trip to Bristol I was fully prepared to part with the £40 but they didn't have them in my size so instead I hit up eBay where, much to my delight, I discovered brand new ex-display Joni jeans for around half the price. These are now my go-to jeans for pretty much any jean-based outfit. Score!

Joni Jeans - Topshop
Pussybow Blouse - Vintage
Tweed Blazer - Primark
Converse
Studded Bag - Moroccan Souk
Lipstick - Touch of Magic by Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment