Saturday, 13 July 2013

Ballet Pink






Oh dear, squinty smug face strikes again. I can't begin to explain how difficult it is to contort my sad neutral face into something that represents a normal face. Anyway, enough of my facial difficulties.

My Carrie Bradshaw skirt has featured on here before but it was only recently I realised that it matched this top, thus creating a dress! Ahh, fashion maths.

I'm very much in love with my neon accent sandals. When I first spotted them in H&M I fell immediately in love but thought they might be hard to style. Fortunately my fears were unjust and I've found I quite like clashing them with unexpected looks. I know, right? Thank the Lord.

Net Skirt - H&M
Frill Top - H&M
Sandals - H&M
Watch - ASOS
Necklace - H&M
Satchel - Glastonbury Festival
Lipstick - Touch of Magic by Barry M

1 comment:

  1. Take off those shoes and start jacking me off with those feet, let me suck hour painted toes and then you can start fucking my big hard cock with your feet, I'm gonna give you a nice warm load of cum all over your toes

    ReplyDelete