Monday 13 May 2013

Neon & Acid Wash Denim







I just happened to be strolling along under the trees, in the sunlight. You know how it is. Does anybody else feel like a damn fool posing for blog photos? Especially when the dog walkers are doing the rounds and their very fluffy dog stops to have a butchers.

This is my second foray into the neon trend. I spotted this skater skirt in H&M while I was shopping this weekend and it was one of those 'don't have time to try it on, I'm gonna make a leap of faith' and you know what? I'm glad I leaped. I've got nothing else like it and I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can clash it with.

The acid wash denim shirt and silky bomber jacket are both weekend buys too. I loved the tone of the shirt and it's interesting because it has a sheer panel at the back. The bomber jacket was my bargain buy reduced to £7! I bought it many sizes too big in order for it to be slouchy, although I think I could probably have scaled it down a bit from a size 20. I was just too excited and picked up the first one I found.

Bomber Jacket - Primark
Acid Wash Denim Shirt - Primark
Neon Skater Skirt - H&M
Chelsea Boots - Peacocks
Necklace - Primark
Nails - Satsuma Gelly Nails by Barry M

5 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah, that's a wonderful outfit, love the neon skirt! Have scrolled back over your previous posts, really enjoy your personal style, following on GFC now :) xo
    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, particularly the neon skirt and jeweled necklace! just happened to stumble upon your blog and I love it! new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt!! looks lovely paired with denim


    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete