Saturday 18 May 2013

Work Wear for Boys




The nature detectives among you may notice that these pictures were taken some time ago, which explains the lack of tree foliage but seeing as the weather hasn't really gotten much better, this outfit is still pretty fitting  for our wonderful UK climate.

Not that I've done a lot of Googling on the subject but I think there is a lack of men's fashion blogs out there. While James is not a fan of being snapped, I love his style and I think there probably are a lot of closet male fashion fans out there, so why not get it out there?

This look is pretty typical of something James would wear to work on a daily basis. He works in I.T. and needs to look averagely smart, so this covers the smart casual pretty well. I very much like the mustard jumper with the chambray shirt contrast.

Jacket - H&M
Jumper - H&M
Chambray Shirt - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Matalan

2 comments: