Tuesday 28 May 2013

Casual Cover Up






There's something I love about clashing casual with something a little, um, less casual. The camo jacket was so big last year and while it was probably one of those one hit wonder fashion items, I still love mine. I'll put it over pretty much anything, ill-advised or not.

Braving this awful weather with bare legs is starting to get a bit old now. Please happen, summer. I can't cope with another monsoon season. There's only so much rain a girl can take.

I'd like to point out that I had no idea my hair would blend seamlessly into the brickwork behind me. Quite the party trick.

Camo Jacket - Pull & Bear
Turquoise Midi Dress - In Love With Fashion
Studded Boots - New Look
Bonjour Belt - ASOS
Art Deco Bag - Accessorize
Necklace - H&M
Lipstick - Touch of Magic by Barry M

1 comment: