Saturday 14 April 2012

Frankie Says Relax


Say hello to my new Frankie Says Relax tee. I got it on ebay here and hacked off the sleeves, collar and some of the length to make it fit a little better. I'm not one of those people to buy band t-shirts just because they look cool, I just think that's stupid. Frankie Goes To Hollywood aren't my favourite band or anything but I can comfortably say Relax is a T-une and I like a bit of Two Tribes, therefore equalling the right to wear the tee.

I decided to go for quite an 80's look all round here, minus massive hair. I've been looking for THE denim shirt for my wardrobe and I found this one at H&M. I picked up one a few sizes too big because I wanted it to be oversized (and actually it was the only one there). The first time I wore this shirt out I had a very close call involving a donkey and its belief that denim is, in fact, grass. I'm giving that donkey the benefit of the doubt because if he did know my shirt was not grass there could very easily be a GBH claim to be made.

My shorts are a kind of light pinstripe denim which is a material I love and they're also high waisted which I'm all over right now.

Oh and please excuse my orange face, it would seem the lighting wasn't great that day. I don't really look like human Fanta.

Frankie Says Relax T-shirt - Ebay
Denim Shirt - H&M
Pinstripe Denim High Waist Shorts - New Look
Grey Converse Lookalikes - New Look (Men's)
Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish Pink Blush (No. 006)

No comments:

Post a Comment