Wednesday 18 April 2012

Blue Jeans

 I'd been after a pair of blue skinnies in this colour for a while, so when I found these in New Look for just £19.99 I couldn't pass them up. They're a little loose on the ankle but I think I'm going to bust out the needle and thread to sort that out.

Spring started out so nicely but this was a cold day. I love this leather jacket, It's a soft, kind of matte leather and I found it in Primark years ago for £25. A total bargain because the leather has such a nice finish but I find there is never the right time to wear it. While it goes with everything it's kind of too warm for Spring but not warm enough for Winter. These are third world problems people.

Brown Leather Jacket - Primark
Mint Tee - H&M
Gold Chain Necklace - H&M
White Chunky Knit Cardigan - New Look
Blue Skinny Jeans - New Look
Tan Brogues - H&M
Mulberry Alexa Bag

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete