Sunday 15 April 2012

Edgy Office & Carrie Bradshaw Hair

  
Apparently I power walked into work the day I wore this, although that was more down to the fact that it was 4 minutes to 9 and I wanted Gaga tickets (which I didn't get *sad face*). Still, this does have a bit of 'power' to it, in a way. I think it's the necklace/collar combo.

I looked up a way to make Carrie Bradshaw hair and the technique I used requires no heat at all. If you want to know how to do it, let me know. I love how much extra a different hair style can bring to a look and I'm still working on 'getting good' at hair. My issue is always trying to make mine bigger or just to look like there is more of it. I really badly need to get my roots done actually...

Sheer Shirt - New Look
Riding Pants - H&M
Salt and Pepper Cardigan - H&M
Tan Brogues - H&M
Gold Chain Necklace - H&M
Rose Gold Watch - Gift
Turquoise Box Bag - Primark
Turquoise Silver Ring - Thai Market
Lipstick - Mystic by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment