Sunday, 15 April 2012

Edgy Office & Carrie Bradshaw Hair

  
Apparently I power walked into work the day I wore this, although that was more down to the fact that it was 4 minutes to 9 and I wanted Gaga tickets (which I didn't get *sad face*). Still, this does have a bit of 'power' to it, in a way. I think it's the necklace/collar combo.

I looked up a way to make Carrie Bradshaw hair and the technique I used requires no heat at all. If you want to know how to do it, let me know. I love how much extra a different hair style can bring to a look and I'm still working on 'getting good' at hair. My issue is always trying to make mine bigger or just to look like there is more of it. I really badly need to get my roots done actually...

Sheer Shirt - New Look
Riding Pants - H&M
Salt and Pepper Cardigan - H&M
Tan Brogues - H&M
Gold Chain Necklace - H&M
Rose Gold Watch - Gift
Turquoise Box Bag - Primark
Turquoise Silver Ring - Thai Market
Lipstick - Mystic by Sleek

1 comment:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog.
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete