Saturday 21 January 2012

Equestrian Style


First things first, apologies for the shite picture quality, it's completely dark outside when I take them so until about April this is going to have to do! I didn't want the seasons to dictate when I take pictures, so in your face Winter!
This look is feeling quite equestrian because of the chelsea boots, jodphur leggings and preppy collar over jumper scenario. I told you you'd be seeing some of my latest buys and here they are in all their glory. I've recently come to the realisation that I have in excess of fourteen pairs of black or brown boots, is anybody else in this boot boat with me?
When I look at this outfit I realise what an absolute bargain hunter I am and here's why:

White sheer asymmetric shirt - New Look sale
Pale khaki oversized jumper - Forever 21
Navy jodphur leggings - H&M (£5 off voucher)
Tan chelsea boots - Peacocks (£26 I believe)
Rose gold Michael Kors style watch - Christmas present (Argos)
Ram necklace - Accessorize sale
H by Henry Holland tan satchel - Debenhams sale
Lipstick - Cherry by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment