Thursday 19 January 2012

Christmas Gifts & January Sales Bargains

My favourites


 January sales bargains!
 So this blog is fashionably late as always (story of my life). Just a couple of pictures of what I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas. I was very excited about getting my new mini Diana Lomography camera and I absolutely love my Michael Kors style rose gold watch. I also got my first MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt. I like the colour and it smells nice but I have to say, I don't think it's any better than my bargainous Sleek lipsticks or Topshop for that matter. The Topshop Infrared lipstick is one of my new faves too. If you're looking for an orangey red lipstick, it's a winner.

I was particularly happy with my January sales finds, although does it count if you buy them boxing day? The parka coat was half price from River Island. Skull necklace was half price from Topshop. Water for Elephants (brilliant film) I've been meaning to buy for ages, so was very pleased to see it on sale. The riding style leggings I've also been after for a while and I had a £5 voucher for H&M so another £10 well spent. THEN. I had been eyeing up the Henry Holland satchel for yonks and at £30 the bargain hunter in me was just not prepared to part with that kind of dollar. In a last ditch hope that it might be on sale, I swung by Debenhams to find it had £9 marked off. When I got to the till it turned out to actually be half price. Don't you just love it when that happens?!

Stand by for outfit posts heavily featuring the above clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment