Wednesday 5 October 2011

Navajo Knit




So I decided to change where I take my photos. I was getting tired of not being able to get a full length shot but everywhere I tried never seemed to work. There was never a clear wall or it was generally too messy (I'm working on that) and you really don't realise how messy a room is until you take a picture of it... or your Mum is due round for a visit.
Well anyway, here is my quite casual attempt at a navaho look. Obviously the focal point is the cardigan which is a new favourite. Really for full on Pocahontas style I suppose I should have gone for a fringed bag or boots but sadly I have neither in my possession.
It's still a little too warm for boots so I opted for simple black espadrilles and kept everything else quite neutral.

Navajo Cardigan - Republic
Black Bodycon Skirt - H&M
Leather Satchel - Carpe Diem
Black Espadrilles - New Look
Rings - H&M & Topshop

1 comment: