Wednesday 21 September 2011

Arran Wool From Glasto




 Well the title says it all really! This outfit is pretty basic but easy to chuck on when the weather outside is miserable and uninspiring. I found this gorgeous chunky cable knit jumper for a bargainous £20 on a stall my friend was working on at Glastonbury. I snapped it up because I would much rather spend £20 than say £70 in Topshop and it kind of sounds cooler buying it from a festival. Totally.
Granted it would be a bit short on me as a dress so I just used my trusty black bodycon skirt from H&M.
I haven't taken off my Alexa baby since I got it and it handily goes with everything!

Arran Jumper - Glastonbury
Rings - H&M & Topshop
Black Skirt - H&M
Boots - Peacocks

2 comments:

  1. cute blog!
    love the cable knit sweaters as well:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/2011/10/sweaters-and-city.html

    ReplyDelete