Monday 31 October 2011

Autumn in the UK



 Hello!
First off I'll apologise for my lack of posts of late. The problem is when you have a 9-5 job and the days are getting shorter, taking pictures in natural light gets really really difficult!
It's a shame too because Autumn is my favourite time for fashion. I like layering and all the different textures but it's still not cold enough that you have to hide everything under a coat.
Anyway, I got this p-leather skirt from Primark recently, well actually I got it at the beginning of October when that heat wave was happening, so I hadn't really had the chance to wear it. I wasn't sure about it at first but actually I'm really enjoying it! It can be styled in so many different ways and it is a great skirt for Winter warmth!
The snood is also new and I love its chunk-factor.

Vintage Shirt - Charity
Fake Leather Skirt with belt - Primark
Cardigan - H&M
Snood - H&M
Alexa Bag - Turkey
Suede Shearling Boots - New Look
Chain Necklace - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment