Wednesday 21 May 2014

Jumper Dress








This recent hot weather is making me look like a mug with my backlog of outfit photos from a fresher time. Still, I've got a lot of love for this jumper dress. It's really simple but has this nice quilted arm detail which makes it a little more unique. Going back to the weather issues, I've realised that there is about a five week window between coat weather and no coat weather, which means my lighter jacket collection barely gets a look in. Poor buggers.

This hairstyle is one of my new faves. I used to do it on just one side and then realised it's, like, a million times better doubled up. A plaited updo like this is ideal for hot weather - sweaty neck no more! Plus it's super easy and works well on long hair (long hair ain't always easy to style y'know.)

P.S. If you noticed my alien hand in the first picture, I'm really sorry. I don't know what it is playing at and I can see how genuinely troubling and frightening that could be to an onlooker. So, again, my apologies.

Denim Levi's Jacket - Vintage
Grey Jumper Dress - H&M
Studded Boots - New Look
White Bag - ASOS
Turquoise & Gold Necklace - H&M
Lipstick - Papaya Punch by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment