Tuesday 4 June 2013

Vintage Levi Jacket







Back in April I went to Barcelona. On one of the wandering around little streets days, I came across a slightly musty smelling vintage shop where I found a selection of vintage denim Levi jackets. I'd been after a really oversized denim jacket for a while but didn't expect to end up with an XL (it's pretty roomy). I really love the wash of it though, so I can cope with a bit of largeness.

In my previous post I mentioned the second hand shop I found in Marbella called Utopia and this 'Miami' top was the other item I picked up. On reflection, I think I had gotten a little overexcited and I'm not sure I would normally have picked up a top like this. Hmmm will have to try some different styling, as you can see I allowed my 90s grunge tendencies to take hold here.

Levis Denim Jacket - Vintage
Denim Cut Off Shorts - DIY
Miami Top - Vintage
Converse
Studded bag - H&M
Rose Gold Chain Necklace - eBay
Mirrored Sunglasses - Primark

1 comment:

  1. omg i totally love dis post..dis is so me.......Inspired!!!! i jes created a blog of my own pls follow tnx.

    www.retroreligion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete