Tuesday 8 May 2012

Floral Skinny Jeans

Action hair shot
 
I've been after a pair of floral skinny jeans or floral trousers for a while now. I think they compliment the Spring pastels trend perfectly and, well, they're just so pretty! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get away with them because obviously they draw the eye to your legs which is not my favourite area, shall we say. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these on and I think it's thanks to the large print. Small print + sizeable thighs = bad combo.

I thought I'd leave the rest of the outfit quite neutral so as to let the trousers do the talking but added a red lip to balance things out. The trousers are currently available in Internacionale and are a mere £19.99. They have loads of other coloured jeans and patterns including vertical stripes (which I could NOT carry off). I'd absolutely recommend having a look, they have some real gems including a lot of Topshop lookalikes but for a fraction of the price (and no, I haven't been asked to say this.)

Hope you've enjoyed your bank holiday weekend. I have spent the whole of today trying to clear out my wardrobe. It is quite frankly ridiculous how many clothes I own. Are you the same?

Floral Skinnies - Internacionale
Oversized Cardigan - Internacionale
White Sheer Shirt - New Look
Tan Chelsea Boots - Peacocks
Gold Spiked Necklace - H&M
Oversized Rose Gold Watch - Gift
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Lips - Stiletto by Sleek

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the floral pants! And that sweater looks so comfy!

    Heather xx
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit those boots are gorgeous! Great blog :)

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete