Monday 27 February 2012

Ready for College





Wahay, I finally faced my fear of taking pictures outside! Yes it is awkward when daytime drunks and the elderly wander past but the quality is SO much better. It does mean handing over camera control to James a.k.a. director of photography though, which feels weird. I'm a big photography fan and the back drops are so much more interesting outside and make for far better photos than in my badly lit bedroom. Wow, that sounds seedy.

College Sweater - Primark
Teal Jeans - New Look
Brogues - H&M
Leather Satchel - Glastonbury Stall
White Shirt - New Look
Rose Gold Watch - Argos
Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

1 comment:

  1. You look terrific my darling. What beautiful daughters I have!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you xxxxx

    PS James did a good job.

    ReplyDelete