Sunday 4 January 2015

Pink Coat







I know I'm about 4 years late but I wanted a pink coat for ages, so when I found this one in Primark for £25 it was a no-brainer, as they say. I've been finding, in my old age, that I opt much more for neutral colours, so it's nice to get a bit of colour in my life in something other than lipstick.

Trainers are another thing that I basically live in. Seriously, if I could wear them to bed like my little brother used to do with his cowboy hat, I would (just joking, shoes in bed would be gross.) Santa brought me a very exciting new pair of Nike's for Christmas and I treated myself to a simple black and white Karrimor pair last week. In total I think I have six pairs of proper trainers and that's not including these Reebok's or Converse or NUTTIN! I have a very real problem but seriously comfortable feet, so, swings and roundabouts.

Pink Coat - Primark
Striped Cropped Tee - Primark
White Shirt - ASOS
Ripped Jeans - Primark DIY
Reebok Trainers - Sarenza
Boxy Bag - H&M
Gold Necklace - H&M
Lipstick - Papaya Punch by Sleek

2 comments:

  1. This looks just like my ASOS one, what an absolute bargain!! I'm also loving the whole trainers and skinnies look at the mo. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, it’s such a great post! Thank you for this!
    By the way, I’m in love with your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete