Sunday 26 October 2014

Layering Cropped Tops








Wow, check my ultimate sad face! Taking blog pictures when you have a sad neutral face is no easy task, let me tell you. Also, I am not currently wearing Birkenstock's, I predictably took these back when socks weren't a necessity.

I'm still enjoying my home made ripped jeans which is lucky because I've ordered about fourteen hundred pairs from ASOS and not a single one fit my Beyonce thighs (Beyonce, LOL).

I've recently re-discovered my love of layering thanks to it not being summer any more and I'm particularly enjoying that concept with cropped tees. I get a bit fed up of having to wear high waisted stuff with cropped tops, so it's a nice change to just stick something longer on underneath.

I love autumn dressing but I hate this in between weather where as soon as you've been walking anywhere for five minutes you've got to lose a layer. First world problems, as the youths would say.

Blue Cropped Top - ASOS
White Shirt - ASOS
Ripped Jeans - Primark DIY
Arizona Birkenstocks - Amazon
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Gold Necklace - H&M
Gold Casio Watch - Watch Shop
Red Lipstick - Kate for Rimmel no. 22

No comments:

Post a Comment