Wednesday 30 October 2013

Simple Autumn Outfit






Ah remember the time before coats? I admit it, these pictures aren't from today but this is the life we live in when it's dark before I leave work, we're all just going to have to deal with it. The cold has well and truly set in the past couple of days and there is no chance of me galivanting about in a mere two layers anymore. In fact today I donated £40 to charity in exchange for a faux fur coat (it's a real Carrie Bradshaw number, couldn't believe my luck!)

I seem to be veering towards simple combinations in outfits these days. Leggings, a plain white tee and a denim shirt was all I needed for the basis of this outfit. I think accessories really make a look and simple dressing puts more emphasis on them. I forget how much I love this bag and I think it's really unexpected that it's from Primark. The turquoise watch also adds a little something but don't judge me for the fact its battery is dead.

Do you like to let accessories do the talking?

Denim Shirt - Primark
White Tee - H&M
Leggings - H&M
Studded Boots - New Look
Patent Croc Bag - Primark
Necklace - Turkish Market
Watch - Debenhams
Red Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

2 comments:

  1. How is that bag from Primark!? It's a beaut. I just bought a faux fur coat yesterday (sadly not a Charity bargain) and I can't wait to wear it! Usually I hate wearing coats but cute ones make it less painful. ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of these things are simply fantastic. I've already recognised that summer and the warmth are gone for good...

    ReplyDelete