Sunday 29 September 2013

Feeling Blue





So I seem to have been wearing lots of blue lately, maybe it's because I'm not loving the change in temperature. Saying that, I'm just back from my last summer holiday to Turkey for five days, so now that's over I'm feeling more ready to start thinking about Christmas. In fact, I love the run up to Christmas; Halloween, Bonfire Night, all of December - you know the score.

I've also been loving the shit out of this necklace. I bought it in the sale at Accessorize ages ago and have just rediscovered it's charm.

I like a bit of shirt layering in the cold months but sometimes I feel like it's the only thing I do. It's just too easy to throw a jumper on and be out the door.

Oversized Jacket - Oh My Love
Blue Jumper - Internacionale
White Shirt - New Look
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Blue Brogues - ASOS
Statement Necklace - Accessorize
Red Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty necklace, even better that you got it in the sale!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Never usually go for blue but think I might give it a go now. Love the shoes with the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you have layered several pieces, looks fabbb!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jumper definitely an outfit is wear x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adore this look! Mint really suits you and those shoes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete