Sunday 17 February 2013

Neon & Monochrome








Monochrome is absolutely everywhere this season. I was aware that is was set to be big but the high street shops have been all over it like a rash. I do enjoy the simplicity and statement of just black and white but so far haven't quite gone all out for it. Instead I've injected some of my much needed colour in the form of a neon orange top and (not neon) green Cambridge Satchel looklike.

Coats are still very much in need at the moment too and I went with grey because I didn't think there was any need for more clashing, after all, with the Aztec cardigan and studded boots, there was quite a lot going on.

Grey Coat - H&M
Aztec Cardigan - Primark
Neon Orange Top - H&M
Black Jeans - Primark
Green Cambridge Satchel Lookalike - Primark
Studded Biker Boots - Matalan
Silver Geometric Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - C&A
Beanie - H&M

1 comment: